1. Adorn your cupcakes and home made bakes with them
– just like the Baking Nanna – Jackie from Manchester @kuskus1 – and share your photos of course.
2. Pop one into a lollipop mould with some lemonade for a zingy summer cooler.
3. Make a Jellyatrics kebab – skewering our jelly friends alongside your other sweetie faves.
4. How about smothering some pizza dough in chocolate spread and decorating your sweet pizza with some colourful jellyatrics – mwah belissima!
5. Offer one to your neighbour who pops round at the wrong time – again – the sour taste will soon shut them up!
6. Take a bag of Jellyatrics wherever you go – picnic, bus ride, park, shopping – always a summer essential.
7. Keep the empty bag and hold it up in a busy place and make a drama that all the jellies have gone and how you MUST get to shop that sells them, NOW!
8. Decorate a yummy soft ice cream with your favourite Jellyatric to accompany your flake – or pop one into your cocktail …(this one is for the grown ups!).
9. Take a selfie with one and post it on Jellyatrics social media platforms @jellyatrics facebook/com/jellyatrics
10. Share them and enjoy them with friends – and don’t forget to tell everyone about them.